Friday, October 31, 2008

Friday Morning Update

Up at 6:30 today - did my Wii Fit test, clocked in at just under 176.

I've had a mediocre week so far. Eating has been Ok, but not getting enough exercise. I did manage a 20 minute run last night, but need to get more consistency there if I'm going to crank up the metabolism.

Had a really big lunch yesterday, but then basically just had beer and popcorn for dinner last night, from a calorie perspective I was probably alright, but I'm sure it wasn't overly nutritious!

I feel pretty confident that I'll be able to avoid eating any Halloween candy tonight, I'm not feeling any cravings for sweets, so today should be just another average day, maybe I'll try to get another quick run in after work and then plan to hit the gym this weekend. Try to shave off another pound between now and Monday.

No comments: