Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Day 9 - Update

Had a good day yesterday, clocked in just under 1800 calories, but was up at 6:00am and did about 30 minutes of Wii Fit, also played soccer for 90 minutes.

I found at soccer, and a few times over the weekend I was feeling a little weak, so I think I'm going a little too low on calorie intake, but it's that tight rope between scaling down calories enough to make good progress, but not so much that you go into 'starvation mode' where your body slows it's metabolism and hangs onto every calorie...

As I'd mentioned in the first post, I know this is an aggressive plan, but if I'm already a little ahead of the game, then perhaps I can re-adjust to closer to a 500 calorie per day as opposed to 1000 calorie per day loss (on average). The only downside being it's tough sometimes to see progress given that averages to just 1lb a week.

1 comment:

Lene said...

casaticaI just had some of that bean salad you made last night! Yum! It tasted a lot better than it looked last night!

Sprinkled some on a salad....didn't even need dressing!