Sunday, October 26, 2008

Wow - Saturday!

Ok, so I've had my first 'bad' day! But, only in a diet standpoint... I had a ball!

I took my father-in-law to a Leaf game last night - and once we got to our seats, I just felt like a beer... Ended up having 4 at the game, and the majority of a big bag of popcorn too!

All-in-all not too bad, but definitely far exceeded my calorie count for the day... Not like I ate a whole large pizza or anything like that...

I did some heavy lifting earlier in the day, moving some appliances up & down stairs and what not, so I imagine I burned some calories, so all-in-all I think not a disaster, and hey, that's gonna happen - you gotta have some fun in life, just important to try to keep a cap on it, and face up the reality and just get right back on the horse and keep rolling!

So for today I'm planning to get a good run in and some more Wii fit, and just have a really good day calorie-wise, eat very nutritionally, get lots of water and we're back on track!

No comments: