Friday, October 24, 2008

Assessment of the week

Ok, self-assessment time...

Overall, I'd give myself about an 80% for week...

Food/Nutrition - I did really well here...

With the exception of Monday, where I was in my goal range, I stayed below it, which is good... I guess Wednesday, perhaps, was probably too low, but anyway... So yeah, it's been lots of fruits and veggies... I've had scoops of protein powder in milk as part of breakfast to get the protein up on some days which is good.

No bad snacks, no desserts, no alcohol (yet! ha ha), so all good... Weekend is always the tough time, so I'll try to just keep to my limits...

Exercise

Under-average here - Obviously was recovering from the 1/2 Marathon for a few days, but still got out to Soccer on Monday night, I'd done a little Wii fit, some push-ups, and then a decent run tonight - will have to maintain the exercise through the weekend.

Sleep

Did good here, I've been in bed by around 11:00pm each night, which is an important part of my plan. I need to be in bed at a decent time in order to get up early.

Being up early

I'm struggling a bit here, I've been up a 6 a few times, but then also slept in, either through the alarm, or not getting up... I really want to start getting up consistently at 6am, so I can do my Wii Fit Body Test, get some exercise in, and have a good start to the day, have a nice breakfast, etc. I have to make this a priority this week if I want to give myself an "A" score!

Ok, I've got some friends over, so I should stop geeking it up and go enjoy an ice.... cold.... beeeeeeeer!

No comments: