Saturday, October 25, 2008

Saturday Morning

I 'survived' the Friday Night Club! ;^)

I had just one beer, and enjoyed a few potato chips, but just a few, not a half-bag like I can sometimes knock back.

Sliced up a cucumber which was a nice juicy & crisp snack, and switched to water after enjoying (read: nursing) my single beer - it was a Dogfish Head 60 Minute IPA, yum!

Got up this morning just after 6am, and did the full set of 16 Yoga exercises in Wii Fit! I'd never done some of them at all, let alone ALL of them... It took about 45 minutes or so to go through them all, but was good. Certainly not a heavy work-out, but I definitely had a bit of a shine going at points, and did some good stretching and toning.

Brewed up some really yummy coffee, and had a single slice of whole wheat toast with a little Naturegg & Mushroom Omelette for breakfast.

Just read an interesting article on Sparkpeople - Three Weight Loss Tips for Men

No comments: