Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Day One - Dump

Well it's early days, but it was a very good day today...

I was up at 6:00am, planned to get some exercise in (still sore from the combination of 1/2 Marathon on Sunday and Indoor Soccer last night), but two of my sons (George & Henry) got up shortly after and monopolized the TV set, can't use that as an excuse though.

Anyway, I was able to get the blog set up, which was an important step, so I'm Ok with that.

Had a healthy breakfast - a chocolate protein shake and a piece of toast w/ Peanut Butter and Banana.

For lunch, I walked down to the Kitchen Table in First Canadian Place, bought 2 tomatoes, a cucumber and a bag of mini carrots and made myself a little salad with some Balsamic dressing I have in the fridge at work. The veggies were like $3 and I only used half! what a bargain, and the lunch was under 200 calories!

I ended up working pretty late tonight, when I got home I made myself a little sandwich using these wacky re-hydrated soy cutlets I bought from a polish grocery store a while back, fried them up with some BBQ sauce.

So I'm under 1400 calories for the day, I'm going to get on the Wii Fit now, and shoot to be in bed by 11:00!

No comments: