Monday, November 24, 2008

Wow! 11 Days!

Ok, so I guess I've lost a bit of inertia here!

Due to a combination of factors I haven't been at the top of my game.

Don't get me wrong, I haven't been sitting on the couch eating chips and drinking beer for 10 days straight or anything, but I certainly haven't been executing on my complete strategy in order to acheive my goal.

So I've got 3 weeks left.   It's time to sprint to the finish.

I was in bed last night at a good hour, up at 6:30am this morning, did a little bit of yoga and stretching and pushups, and I've had a good breakfast and logged it in SparkPeople.  Tonight will be soccer, no plans to go out for beers afterwards, so it should be a really good day.  I'll get on the Wii and the scale tomorrow morning, log where I'm at and I'll know exactly what I've got to do and whether reaching the 167 mark by the 13th is still acheivable or not...

If not, no tears, I'll just drive as hard as I can TO that date, and then extend the effort for another week or two to arrive at the goal.  

I plan to be around for a LONG LONG time, so while I'd certainly like to reach my goal, a week or two in the grand scheme of things is neither here nor there.

No comments: