Tuesday, November 25, 2008

A little behind, but still on track...

Ok, so I've still down from my last weight in.

Had a good day yesterday food wise, clocked in around 1,500 calories, had a good 90+ minutes of indoor soccer last night, lots of running as we only had 7 guys out.

Weighed-in this morning, 173.7 on Wii Fit, 173.5 on my scale upstairs, so down about another pound over the last 10 days, which given the fact that I've not got a lot of exercise, and I've continued to enjoy myself on weekends, I'm totally Ok with.

This means I've now got 6.5 lbs to go in just over 2 weeks.  This would require me to be about 1,200 calories "to the good" each day, which is not realistic, but what I'll do is at least try to kick-up the exercise, try to get some really good cardio in, eat lots of healthy food, and we'll see where we end up!

No comments: