Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Weekend Off

Well I fell of the wagon...

While I did get out for a decent run first thing Saturday morning, from there on in til Monday night I was most certainly not in the groove...

Perhaps I needed a little break, whatever, but it was beers and greasy food on Saturday, Sunday breakfast and then again Monday night after soccer.

I haven't been back on the scale, but I can bet that I'll be back up a bit, hopefully the damage isn't too bad - I'm planning to be in bed early tonight, get a full nights' rest then be up at 6:00am tomorrow and back into Wii Fit.

Hey, I'm human... as much as I'm motivated by my fitness goals, all work and no play makes Johnny a dull boy.

We'll see how tomorrow's weigh-in goes and then decide whether I can still crank to 167 by Dec 13th, or if I figure I'll need another week or two.

No comments: