Thursday, November 6, 2008

Feeling a little unmotivated

I have to say, just in the last day or so, feeling a little blah... Just couch potatoed the last few nights, didn't snack or anything, just didn't 'DO' anything... I'm up really early this morning, but feeling blah...

I think I'll put on Wii fit and just have some fun... I guess I'm hitting a typical mini-wall here, just need to get back to thinking about all of the reasons that I did want to get the weight off and keep hammering those in my head to bring the motivation back.


One comment that has stuck with me - I bought a new pair of running shoes, and after I got home I held them up and showed Jack and said, "I'm going to break 2 hours running in these shoes", referring to the next Half Marathon that I run...

That definitely made me feel good, and of course the shoes aren't going to be what makes the difference, it'll be me!

No comments: