Monday, November 3, 2008

Monday Morning - 2 weeks in...

I'm feeling very good this morning.

I did my Wii Fit Test, and... Drumroll... I'm NORMAL (As opposed to Overweight). My BMI came in at 24.93, my weight 174.2

I definitely had a good weekend, got a lot of exercise and my good food choices.

I play indoor tonight, so I'm going to eat well tonight to make sure I have enough energy, I felt pretty weak last week which wasn't a nice feeling.

The good news is I'm far ahead of schedule now, so I probably can move to shooting for a simple 1-1.5 lb a week weight loss... I've now just got around 8 pounds to lose and almost 6 weeks to do it... I just really have to make sure I don't snack at night, don't go crazy on Friday and Saturday nights, and get cardio in 3 or 4 times a week and I'm laughing... Ha ha ha!

No comments: