Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Daily Update - Wed, April 1st

- Tried my first Belly Off workout last night, WOW, who said you can't get some good strength training in purely with bodyweight exercises!  whoo!  Unfortunately I don't have a pull-up bar (any ideas?), but I was still able to do the rest exercises - Check out the Workouts here - Excellent stuff.  I'm looking forward to getting familiar with the various exercises and then establishing my own little workout routine(s) that I can do whenever, wherever.

- Weighed in via Wii Fit this morning, was down 0.7lbs, which was good

- Had some bean salad and edameme for dinner last night.

- Breakfast this morning, tried the PB & Berries Oatmeal recipe:
1 cup Quaker Quick Oats
1 cup Water
1 tbsp Peanut Butter
1/2 cup of Frozen Berries (I had Raspberries)

- It was pretty good, a little on the pasty side, and TOO much, I only ate about 60% of it, so I'd ease up on the oats next time... 

No comments: